Peace, love and blessings to you all my lovelies on this beautiful Jumuah. Doing what I do, you meet A LOT of people, and that is one thing I love. Getting to know everyone, learning about what they do and most importantly supporting and promoting modest fashion designers. I have to say that mashallah thanks to social media a lot of those people I have met have become dear friends. Annah Hariri is one of these very dear friends and it all started over social media. I love this girl for the sake of Allah and love her commitment to creating beautiful modest fashion and combining it with faith and dawah.
Her designs are are not just beautiful but the quality, detail and thought that goes into each piece is appreciated. She truly tries to make each piece modest and islamically appropriate and take into consideration ease of making wudhu when sometimes sleeves can be too tight to roll up (she has added inner zips to one design to make it wudhu friendly). And the sprinkle on top of it all is her commitment to her site, blog and social media accounts to also be a form of spreading the knowledge of Islam. God bless this girl in this duniya and akhira. Friends are like elevators they either take you up or down. I am proud to call her a friend mashallah. I know it’s Jumuah (don’t forget surat alkahaf) which is probably why I’m getting a bit mushy peas all over you, but let’s take this time and day to remember everyone dear to us and make dua for them and that’s including all of you!
My intention for this dua is that it reaches not only my closest and beloved but to everyone single life I have come across in reality or on social media. May Allah accept all of our duas, and please keep me in your duas as well.
1. Allah, I ask forgiveness of You for the injustice I committed against Your servants. Whomever of Your servants I have hurt, physically or in their dignity or in their property, give them of Your bounty which lacks nothing. And I ask You to honour me with Your mercy which encompasses all things. I am in great need of Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful. Ameen.
2. O Allah please forgive all the Muslims of the Ummah, make their trials easy on them, and let us all meet in Jannah. Ameen
3. Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. Ameen
4. O Allah, if tonight there is hatred in our hearts, change it to love. If our hearts are dirty make them clean. If our hearts got hurt, heal them. O Allah, please see our tears. Change the sorrow of anyone reading this prayer into happiness. Reserve your mercy for us Your servants, who love you so much. Forgive our sins Allah. Please forgive them. Ameen
5. Dear Allah. Tonight. And each night from tonight. Please forgive our sins. Open the doors of mercy to us all. Ameen
6. O Allah, I ask forgiveness of You for the injustice I committed against Your servants. Whatever of Your male or female servants whom I have hurt, physically or in their dignity or in their property give them of Your bounty which lacks nothing. And I ask You to honour me with Your mercy which encompasses all things. I am in great need of Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
7. O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. Ameen
8. Dear Allah, You are my Lord and I am your slave. I regret all my sins and ask you for forgiveness. Forgive me because only you can forgive. Grant me Mercy as only you can grant Mercy. You are the Real King. Bless us always. I love you. Thank you for giving us Islam which is a real favour on us. Ameen
9. Ya Allah, please forgive my sins that I may have committed and please forgive the sins of my parents, children, brothers and sisters in Islam and please also forgive the sins of every single follower on my social media accounts. Ameen.
10. “O Lord, my sins are like the highest mountain, my good deeds are so few. I turn to you, my heart full of shame, my eyes full of tears. Bestow Your mercy upon me” May Allah bless you all! Ameen.
p.s don’t forget to email subscribe at the top right and follow me on @maradxb or Facebook by clicking the tabs at the top.